I am seeing reverse ombre everywhere.  In my industry it is also called high glow.  This is lighter color or high lights on top, and a deeper color on the ends.  The more I see it, the more I like it.  I think it is the perfect look for Fall...
Tanya French


Subscribe via Email      Subscribe via RSS